After more than 10 years working behind the scenes on multi-million dollar web applications, John Hawkins switched to helping individuals and small businesses expand their web presence with custom-tailored presentations that focus on the audience’s specific needs.
John frequently delivers 5,000 foot view concepts to business owners or step-by-step user functions to the people behind the scenes. Each presentation is developed individually to pinpoint the needs of the audience.
In April of 2009, John spoke to a group of bloggers at WordCamp Reno on the topic of Using WordPress as a CMS for Affiliate Marketing.
In August of 2009, John spoke to a group of developers at WordCamp Portland on the topic of building a plugin for WordPress.
John is available to speak on any of the following topics:
- Blogging – Learn how to use blogging to grow a community around your product or brand.
- Social Media – Learn how to interact with your customers through social media the RIGHT way.
- WordPress Development – With a little bit of PHP knowledge, it is a very small leap to developing for WordPress. Learn how to create a plugin or create custom themes.
- WordPress as a CMS – WordPress isn’t just for blogging. See how using WordPress to manage the content on your site makes sense for small, medium and large business alike.
- Beginning SEO – Search Engine Optimization isn’t something to be taken lightly. But, until you are ready to make a full commitment, John can show you a dozen simple tricks to improve your search engine positioning.