I enjoy reading, but in the past I haven't set aside enough time to dedicate to it. That's been changing and I've been reading a fair bit more over the past 6 months or so. That fact must have leaked out to all the presenters at the Pressnomics conference last month because there were a lot of book recommendations given out. I have decided to turn those recommendations in to my 2015 reading list.
Here is what is on my list:
- Predictably Irrational: The hidden force that shapes our decisions
- The Art of the Start (a new version is coming out in March)
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
- The Four Steps to the Epiphany
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Dont
If these books are good enough for the people building multi-multi-million dollar companies, than they're good enough for me!
The final book on my list for this year was given to me by my business partner over a year ago. I feel terrible that I haven't finished it yet. It's called Beyond Entrepreneurship: Turning Your Business into an Enduring Great Company and it's the book I'll be reading first.
If you have other book recommendations, please drop me a line.