I don't think I can avoid this one any longer. Just about everybody I know has done the 25 Random things meme on Facebook. I figure it's about time I jump on board with my own.
As Sarah said on her 25 random things post, this only makes up a small portion of who I am and the weirdness wrapped inside. I, too, may have to do another random things post in the future.
- I'm left handed and think it's cool when I see other people writing with their left hand.
- I have more than 1 tattoo I forget about and get surprised when I see them.
- I have zero interest in finding/speaking to my biological father.
- In June, I'll celebrate my 20th wedding anniversary.
- I changed my name when I turned 18.
- I hate it when somebody doesn't believe something I'm saying.
- I don't like wine or champagne AT ALL.
- I love the ocean but hate the beach (sand).
- I would love to someday be a published writer.
- I have zero interest in traveling to other countries.
- I dropped out of high school after the 9th grade (which I failed).
- Though I've never seen a doctor about it, I'm certain I have ADHD and OCD.
- I hate confrontations.
- I once broke both wrists at the same time by falling off a 6 foot wall.
- I love listening to live music, even if the band isn't that good.
- One year I watched the movie Stripes almost every day after school.
- I had written up the plans for a Tivo-like device about 10 years before Tivo came out. Kicking myself for not patenting that one. Oops.
- If I hear or see somebody vomit, I have a VERY difficult time not throwing up, too.
- I had a flight scheduled (that I ended up skipping) that would have had me in the air at the exact time of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. My wife would have FREAKED OUT.
- I would rather have a bag of chips than any sort of sweets.
- When my daughter was born she didn't breath for the first 30 seconds. I have never been so scared in my life.
- When I was on my way to get my first tattoo I was in a multi-car accident that totaled my car. I had called in sick to work that day.
- I have had skin cancer removed from my cheek and my back.
- I remember the fax number for a place I worked at over 10 years ago. I used the fax machine maybe 3 times ever.
- I know the lyrics to THOUSANDS of songs. But, if you ask me what the song is about, I usually have no idea.
… and now you know.